- 2 kilos of spare ribs
- 4 tablespoons sherry
- 725ml stock
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoonful soya sauce
- 1 tablespoonful sugar
- 1 teaspoonful ginger powder
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Cut up the spare ribs, marinate for twenty four hours in a cool place.
- Roast the ribs in a pan at 350F (180C) or Gas Mark 5.
Drain off fat and finish under grill, basting with marinate, until crisp.
For more recipes with apple cider vinegar follow the link
Spare Ribs With Apple Cider Vinega
Soya Bean Salad -Click here for more recipes.
- Soak ½ cup dry soya beans in one liter of water overnight.
- Cook the beans in the water that it was soaked in until they are tender, adding salt to taste about fifteen minutes before the beans are ready.
- Do not add salt from the start as the beans will not become as soft.
Marinade the Cooked Beans for a Few Hours
Mix the following
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
¼ cup soya sauce
3 Tablespoons sesame oil
1 large clove crushed garlic
2 tsp sugar
Add washed lettuce and young spinach to the salad bowl.
Slice cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and green pepper and add.
Add parsley and feta cheese. Or your favorite cheese.
Add the beans and a French dressing.
Mung Bean Sprouts Salad
Add mung bean sprouts in a salad bowl
Pour some French dressing over sprouts
Add peeled and sliced cucumber
Add chopped cashew nuts.
Sprouts are a rich source of vitamins B, C and E, minerals and amino acids. They are very nutritious when eaten raw. Use them in salads and sandwiches