- 2 kilos of spare ribs
- 4 tablespoons sherry
- 725ml stock
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoonful soya sauce
- 1 tablespoonful sugar
- 1 teaspoonful ginger powder
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Cut up the spare ribs, marinate for twenty four hours in a cool place.
- Roast the ribs in a pan at 350F (180C) or Gas Mark 5.
Drain off fat and finish under grill, basting with marinate, until crisp.
For more recipes with apple cider vinegar follow the link
Spare Ribs With Apple Cider Vinega