Resveratrol and HIV
- Grapes contain resveratrol which are known to be effective against cancer.
- Resveratrol is found in the skins of grapes, grape juice, berries, and peanuts.
- Research has shown that resveratrol could increase cell survival and slow aging in mice, by activating a longevity gene known as Sirtl.
- Resveratrol blocks some of the cellular enzymes which HIV uses to reproduce.
- Grapes also contain the following which help to fight cancer. Click on the link to read the complete post.