Click the above link for more recipes.
- 3tbsps sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated garlic.
- 1 tsp peeled grated ginger
- Deboned skinless chicken breasts cut into chunks.
- Small can of plum tomatoes chopped
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp masala
- Small cup of fenugreek leaves
- Add the oil to a pan over medium heat.Add the onion when oil is hot.
- Cook until it is light brown, then add the ginger and garlic
- Cook for another few minutes
- Add the chicken and brown on both sides
- Add tomatoes and green chillies
- Stir, then add the turmeric and some salt.
- Mix well and add the masala
- Stir and add the fenugreek leaves.
- Add hot water to just cover the chicken and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook over a low heat for 20 to 30 minutes.